- (or) i ending names (Kesineni / Dasari et al)
- A common point is that these penta/Hexa initialled names usually have a common V or an S.
- Just in case this 11756 (26^3) names falls short (pun intended)[Not 11.8 Million as V and S are common], you may prefix village names such as Khammam, Cudappah
- Just for personal aggrandizement you may also add Veera, Bahadur as prefix
- Given that a lot of Telugu speaking people are in US, the western influence coupled with an increasing population may lead to overlap of 2 people having the same COMMON and SIMPLE name such as PKVSMP Rao, in which case they may start suffixing it with numbers. Example PKVSMP Rao IIs grandson-in-law PKVSMP Rao IV [After all most Telugu speaking people are renowned for their prowess with numbers]
USING A COMBINATION FROM ANY OF THE ABOVE 5 LOTS, YOU MAY CREATE MESMERIZING (AND BAFFLING) INITIAL AND NAME TRAINS.
Having written this name Generator I remembered this famous Bond Joke (Reproduced for easy reference)
JAMES BOND MEETS A TELUGU GUY...............
On a flight James bond was sitting next to a Telugu guy.
Telugu Guy: "Hello, May I know your name please?"
James Bond: "My name is Bond" Continuing in his inimitable style,
Then Bond asks: "And you?"
Telugu Guy: " My name is Rao...
Samba Siva Rao...
Venkata Samba Siva Rao...
Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao...
Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao...
Sitaramanjaneyula Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva Rao...
Vijayawada Sitaramanjaneyula Rajasekhara Yarlagadda Venkata Samba Siva
Warning: No offence meant to people who may have been mentioned inadvertently using this generator as examples.
Subscribe to A.Karthiks blog