Monday, March 25, 2013

An experience of a life time: Mylapore Arubathu Moovar: Kapaleeshwar temple:

I have gone for the Arubathu Moovar Thiruvizha (Kapaleeswarar temple festival) in Mylapore almost every year and it never ceases to be interesting.

This year too I spent nearly 4 hrs roaming the streets with my wife and 2 kids. Have put in snaps and a small video. Please do have a look at the video of the flower throwing contraption below - very interesting.


I even noticed Thirvalluvar and vasuki for the first time!!


Some street music

Some other pics








Subscribe to A.Karthiks blog
-->

1 comment:

  1. I am really impress with you for the selecting of new and unique topic and also well written article on it. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Coworking in Dehradun
    Office Space in Dehradun

    ReplyDelete